- We recommend using Internet Explorer for ease of use.
- The Online Modules are not compatible with portable devices such as phones and tablets.
- The time is approximately 3 hours.
- You do not have to view the entire presentation at one time. You may complete all or part of a Module and return to the presentation later.
- We do recommend that you complete an entire Module or Section before stopping.
On the left side of the screen, you will see the following tabs:
- “Outline” Tab lists the name of each slide and the duration.
- “Thumb” Tab is a view of each slide and the duration.
- “Notes” Tab contains the script of each slide.
- “Search” Tab allows you to search within the Module or Section.
How to Search Within a Module or Section:
- If there are Sections within a Module, you must use the search term in a particular section. If there are no sections within a Module, the search will be performed on the entire Module.
- Click on the “Search” Tab on the left side of your screen.
- Type in the search term and click on the magnifying glass icon or hit “ENTER.”
- A list of each slide where the search term appears will be listed.
- You may click on the name of the slide to go directly to that slide.
In the lower right corner, there is a “Table of Contents”icon. If the Module you are viewing is organized by a table of contents, clicking this icon will return you to that table.
In the lower right corner, there is a “Resources”icon. This icon will refer you to additional resources, such as links to the State Government Ethics Act and Lobbying Law.
Online Ethics & Lobbying Education Modules
|Module 2||Scope of State Ethics Act & Lobbying Law|
|Module 5||Consequences for Violations of State Ethics Act|
|Module 6||Lobbyists, Lobbyist Principals, & Liaison Personnel|
|Module 7||Where & How to Get Advice|
REMINDER » You must complete ALL of the modules before submitting your verification.